The new software update consist of:
Cherry Mobile Flare
- G-sensor, SMS (auto-rotate)
- support for FM Radio and others,
Cherry Mobile Titan:
- will be the upgraded to 5-point multi-touch support against the current 2-point support.
All you have to do is to show your receipt in your nearest Cherry Mobile Service Centers.
Cherry Mobile Flare new software update
Build number: TBW592241_8572_V000031
Change logs: G-sensor, Auto-rotate SMS, FM radio support and others
Cherry Mobile Titan new software update
Build number: Cherry_w500_ver9.0
Change logs: 5-point multi-touch support and others
Cherry Mobile Service Centers are located in key areas nationwide. Please follow this link: http://www.cherrymobile.com.ph/content/cherry-mobile-customer-solutions. You may also contact Cherry Mobile Customer Solutions through these numbers: +632.5597386, +632.5597643 and +632.5479018.
1. Check first the build number of your smartphone (settings > about phone), if already updated with same version, no need to go to service centers.
2. Back-up your data. Cherry Mobile is not responsible for data loss (e.g 3rd party softwares, media files etc.) during the software update.
"As of now OTA (over-the-air) update is not yet ready (work in progress). OTA update would be ready early next year. Thanks for your continued support!" - Cherry Mobile